SP Group A/S presents the annual report in accordance with IFRS. See the annual report for 2016, Note 1.
Changes to accounting policies
Effective 1 January 2016, SP Group A/S has implemented the following new or amended standards and interpretations:
- IAS 16 and IAS 38 Clarification of Acceptable Methods of Depreciation and Amortisation – Amendments to IAS 16 and IAS 38
- IFRS 11 Accounting for Acquisitions of Interests in Joint Operations – Amendments to IFRS 11
- IAS 1 Disclosure Initiative – Amendments to IAS 1
- IAS 27 Equity Methods in Separate Financial Statements – Amendments to IAS 27
- Annual Improvements to IFRSs 2012-14 Cycle
Annual Improvements to IFRSs 2012-14 Cycle implies amendments to IFRS 5, IFRS 7, IAS 19 and IAS 34. The amendments must be considered very specific amendments with a narrow scope.
As none of the amended standards and interpretations impacted recognition and measurement in 2016, they did not impact the profit/loss for the year or diluted earnings per share either.